5th of November - Saturday 22nd December 2007
Please, click to view enlarged version.
The exhibition presents:
• retrospective work by Sue Ironfield – abstract paintings which emulate music
• a collection of black and white caricature drawings by John Minnion
• decorative wall pieces and sculptural works (made from natural materials such as roses) and prints by Tracy Lewis
• “Shadows” new photographic / mixed media work by Nicole Bartos
• acrylic paintings featuring the ‘theme of home’ and marine landscapes by Stanislaw Krakiewicz
• abstract industrial landscapes in pastel by Sarah Nicholson
• new watercolour works by Xia Lu.
You may also, view (at the same venue):
• details from a retrospective exhibition: Nicole Bartos (1997-2007),
• a group show of 18 Romanian and Hungarian artists,
• installation art by Sarah Nicholson and
• works by Japanese artist Nagachoo
Along the exhibition featuring also, poetry, live music and the Windows Project with the “Tree of Dreams” –
poem Saga with puppets and live music.
Participating poets and musicians:
Dave Ward, Eleanor Rees, Sue Ironfield, Stan Ambrose, Martin Robinson and others.
- Private view/Exhibition opening: Saturday, 3rd of Nov 2007, 4pm – 8.30pm
(From 6.00pm-6.50pm: “The Tree of Dreams”- Poem Saga with puppets & live music;
From 7.00-7.30pm: Poetry reading and acoustic music)
- Exhibition closing event: Saturday, 22nd of Dec 2007, 4pm - 8.30pm
(Poetry reading and acoustic music during closing event: 6.00-7.30pm)
Venue (residential area):
The Grange, 36 Ullet Road, Liverpool, L17 3BP.
Viewing by appointment, only. Closed: Wednesday and Sunday. Free access.
Contact: 07756912911 or email@example.com
Read artinliverpool.com review from the opening:
Find more updates and information about the artists on: http://www.gallery4allarts.com/nov%202007%20exhibiton.htm
Event organised by Gallery4allarts.
Curator: Nicole Bartos